Thursday, August 24, 2006

My first design gig!!!!

Shout out for me! I am now on DigiScrap Central's Element Team. This means that I will be contributing to the monthly Mega Kit, designing a monthly special mini kit, and sell at least one monthly regular kit of mine. If you've never checked out their site, please do. Digiscrap Central has a fabulous scrap shop, forum, gallery, & freebie area. I don't have anything uploaded yet, but hopefully I will have one of my kits available soon. I just need to decide which one to go with first (possibly Hudson & his Airplanes?).

Drop me a note. I love hearing from you.

Oh!....please notice that I added a small slide of some of my LOs...it's on the right sidebar. I also added some of my favorite links over there too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails